Disclaimer: Information and opinions presented here are for educational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be regarded as investment advice, or an offer to buy or sell securities.Thank you.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Link to a forum : "Gibraltar from Malaga"

Gibraltar from MalagaOpening post of this forum :
Posted: September 19, 2009
(>3 replies)

"I want to take a day trip to Gibraltar from Malaga. I will be there early November and do not want to rent a car. Does anyone have a suggestion about tour company or car/driver hire? I understand it is is better to go only to the border and walk across and take a local tour. Is there bus service form the city to the border?

Bertie "

1 comment:

  1. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. malaga tours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails